BRB Glassware Promotion - Terms & Conditions
Gift with Purchase Promotion – Purchase any two BRB branded beer 6-packs (across all flavours) to receive a BRB limited edition glass (while glassware stocks last).
1. Information on how to enter and prizes/gifts form part of these conditions of entry. Entry is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promotion is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
3. The promotion commences on 16 September 2019 and finishes on 30 October 2019 or while stocks last (“Promotional Period”).
4. To enter the promotion, simply purchase any two BRB branded 6-packs of beer (of any style/flavour) (“Promotional Product”) in a single transaction from any participating store during the Promotional Period and receive a BRB limited edition glass (in one of three possible designs). While stocks last.
5. The prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
6. In the event that the prize or any part of the prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion decide to provide an alternative prize.
7. Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this competition will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly submitted entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error. The time entries are deemed to be made will be the time the entry is received, not the time the entry is submitted by an entrant.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
9. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. All decisions made by the Promoter, its employees or agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the competition (including any prize) at any time in its sole discretion.
12. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
13. The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion and for future promotional purposes. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information. Entrants may access and request correction of any of the details about them held by the Promoter by sending an email to email@example.com 14. The Promoter is Asahi Beverages (NZ) Limited, 35 Hunua Road, Papakura, Auckland, New Zealand
Short form Ts & Cs – BRB Glassware Gift with Purchase Promotion
Purchase any two BRB beer 6-Packs in a single transaction and receive a unique, collectable, limited edition BRB glass (in one of three possible designs) as a gift with purchase worth $14.99 from participating traditional liquor outlets. While stocks last. Only one glass for every two BRB 6-Packs purchased. The promotion runs from 16 September till 30 October or while stocks last. Entrants must be 18+ and may partake in the promotion multiple times. Terms & conditions apply – see www.asahibeverages.co.nz/termsandconditions for details.