Asahi Beverages (NZ) – Wine Brands Date Night In Win $50 Instantly Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promotion is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter and any agency involved with this promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences on 22/07/19 and finishes on 01/09/19 (‘Promotion Period’).
4. To enter the promotion, simply purchase any 750ml bottle from the Wolf Blass, Squealing Pig, 19 Crimes or Matua range of wines with a specially marked neck tag from a participating Supermarket store nationwide during the Promotional Period (‘Qualifying Purchase’). Online purchases of participating products are ineligible to participate in this promotion.
5. After you have made a Qualifying Purchase you must:
a) Using your smartphone open Facebook Messenger, click the camera icon and scan the messenger target provided on the neck tag. Alternatively search the term “Bevy Bot” in Facebook Messenger.
b) Entrants must then follow the instructions provided by the Bevy Bot including entering mobile phone, uploading an image of the purchase receipt (which pre-dates the date of entry) then entering the neck tag unique code.
c) Fully complete and submit the claim to find out instantly if have won a $50 cash prize.
6. Entrants are limited to one entry per day and a maximum of three winning entries per unique Facebook Messenger Account across the entire Promotional Period, provided that each entry is through a separate purchase of a Promotional Product and is contained on a separate till receipt and made using a different unique code.
7. Entrants will be notified instantly in writing on screen if they have won an instant prize after submitting their entry via the Bevy Bot in Facebook Messenger, and classified as a Provisional Winner. Provisional Instant winners’ receipts uploaded upon entry will be reviewed and validated prior to approval or dispatch of any prizes. For the removal of doubt, non-winning entrants will also find out instantly if they are not a winner.
8. Entrants must retain all purchase receipts as proof of purchase, and the Promoter reserves the right to request the physical receipts are submitted as verification to the Promoter before payment of the Prize and to not award any Prize if not satisfied with the proof.
9. Instant win prizes available to be won are as follows:
· 2000 x $50 cash NZD
10. Total prize pool value is NZD$100,000.
11. All winning claims will be verified and validated prior to dispatch of the prize and confirmed via the Bevy Bot Facebook Messenger message direct with the entrant within two (2) working days of the instant notification on screen. The cash prize will be paid via bank transfer into the nominated winners bank account. Winners are to allow up to fourteen (14) working days to receive their prize via bank transfer, post confirmation of an approved/validated entry. If the claim is invalid the entrant will be notified via mobile phone.
12. The prizes are not transferable. If the winner does not want to provide bank account details for payment via bank transfer alternate arrangements may be made and determined by the Promoter within the promotional period only.
13. Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this competition will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly submitted entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error. The time entries are deemed to be made will be the time the entry is received, not the time the entry is submitted by an entrant.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant's identity) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
16. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to the use of their names, photographs and likeness for promotional/advertising purposes, and agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose. The ensuing copyright will rest with the Promoter, without any claim to compensation from the entrants.
17. If a winner cannot accept or take part in the prize for any reason, their prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
18. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. All decisions made by the Promoter its employees or agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the competition (including any prize) at any time in its sole discretion.
21. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected ; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
22. Where the Promotion is administered on Facebook, entrants and participants in the Promotion acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and entrants and participants in the Promotion release Facebook and its associated companies from all liability arising from the Promotion.
23. Entries automatically generated by computer will not be accepted. If the Promoter suspects that any person is using a computer to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’ or any other automated means, then that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any Prize already awarded be required to be repaid. At the discretion of the Promoter, offenders may be prosecuted.
24. The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion and for future promotional purposes. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information. Entrants may access and request correction of any of the details about them held by the Promoter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
25. For technical support during the promotional period please call 0800 99 22 44 during business hours.
26. The Promoter is Asahi Beverages (NZ), level 1/96 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland, New Zealand