Asahi Beverages (Ltd) NZ – Wine Brands win a Gourmet Double Hell Pizza Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promotion is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter and any agency involved with this promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences on 22/07/19 and finishes on 01/09/19 (‘Promotion Period’).
4. To enter the promotion, simply purchase any 750ml bottle from the Wolf Blass, Squealing Pig, 19 Crimes or Matua range of wines with a specially marked neck tag from any participating store during the Promotional Period (‘Qualifying Purchase’). Online purchases of participating products are ineligible to participate in this promotion.
5. After you have made a Qualifying Purchase you must:
a) Using your smartphone open Facebook Messenger, click the camera icon and scan the messenger target provided on the neck tag. Alternatively search the term “Bevy Bot” in Facebook Messenger.
b) Entrants must then follow the instructions provided by the Bevy Bot including entering the neck tag unique code and uploading an image of purchase receipt.
c) Fully complete and submit the claim to find out instantly if have won an instant prize.
d) Every entry will receive 1x Hell Dessert voucher code valued at $8.
6. Entrants are limited to one entry per day, provided that each entry is through a separate purchase of a Promotional Product and is contained on a separate till receipt and made using a different unique code.
7. The winner will be determined by a random draw, with 768 draws taking place throughout the promotional period. In the event that a drawn winner is ineligible or the Promoter is unable to contact a winner within the Bevy Bot, the Promoter may deem that winner’s entry invalid and select a new winner on the same terms as the original Prize draw.
8. There are 768 Hell Double Size Gourmet Pizza (‘Prize’) valued at $21.50 for the winning entrants. Winners will receive a digital voucher code to redeem their prize.
9. Prizes are subject to the conditions imposed by Hell Pizza including any validity period. Prizes are valid for redemption from 12.01am (NZST) on 22/07/19 until 31/12/19 (the Redemption Period). Prize codes are valid for 1x Double Size Gourmet Pizza valued at $21.50 only (exclusions apply including special menu items and thin stretched base). Prizes are valid for online redemption at www.hellpizza.com or via the Hell Pizza iPhone, iPad or Android App during the Redemption Period; they are not valid for orders placed in store or over the phone. Voucher code cannot be applied to delivery fee ($10 surcharge for delivery) or used in conjunction with another voucher/code. If the value of the pizza or sides ordered is less than the value of the Prize, the balance will not be provided to you and no cash or other item will be provided in its place. Any costs incurred over the specified value must be paid by you. Two codes cannot be redeemed in a single transaction. The prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
10. To redeem the free dessert pizza valued at $8 visit www.hellpizza.com or via the Hell Pizza iPhone, iPad or Android App; codes are not valid for orders placed in store or over the phone. Voucher code cannot be applied to delivery fee ($10 surcharge for delivery) or used in conjunction with another voucher/code. If the value of the dessert pizza is less than the value of the Prize, the balance will not be provided to you and no cash or other item will be provided in its place. Any costs incurred over the specified value must be paid by you. Two codes cannot be redeemed in a single transaction. The prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
11. In the event that the prize or any part of the prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion decide to provide an alternative prize.
12. Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this competition will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly submitted entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error. The time entries are deemed to be made will be the time the entry is received, not the time the entry is submitted by an entrant.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant's identity) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
15. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to the use of their names, photographs and likeness for promotional/advertising purposes, and agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose. The ensuing copyright will rest with the Promoter, without any claim to compensation from the entrants.
16. The winners acknowledge and agree that they will comply with all instructions given by employees of the Promoter and other agencies associated with this promotion, and agree not to do anything that may bring the Promoter into disrepute.
17. If a winner cannot accept or take part in the prize for any reason, their prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
18. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. All decisions made by the Promoter its employees or agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the competition (including any prize) at any time in its sole discretion.
21. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected ; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
22. Where the Promotion is administered on Facebook, entrants and participants in the Promotion acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and entrants and participants in the Promotion release Facebook and its associated companies from all liability arising from the Promotion.
23. The Promoter (and its agents) collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion and for future promotional purposes. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information. Entrants may access and request correction of any of the details about them held by the Promoter by calling 0800 99 22 44 during business hours.
24. The Promoter is Asahi Beverages (NZ), level 1/96 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland, New Zealand