Asahi Beverages – Warriors Winter 2019
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promotion is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter and any agency involved with this promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences on 8th July 2019 and finishes on 4th August 2019
4. To enter the promotion, simply purchase any $20 worth on any Woodstock product in the same transaction from any participating store during the Promotional Period, Enter your name and contact details on the back of the till receipt and place the entry into the in-store entry box.
5. Entrants may enter the promotion multiple times, provided that each entry is through a separate purchase of a Promotional Product and is contained on a separate till receipt.
6. The winner will be determined by a random draw, which will take place on 7th of August. The winner will be the first valid entry randomly drawn from all eligible entries submitted. In the event that an ineligible entry is drawn or the Promoter is unable to contact a winner within a week of the Prize draw, having made reasonable attempts to do so, the Promoter may deem that winner’s entry invalid and select a new winner on the same terms as the original Prize draw.
7. There is one major prize of a Limited Edition Woodstock Outdoor Heater (valued at $500) for the winning entrant.
8. The prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
9. In the event that the prize or any part of the prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion decide to provide an alternative prize.
10. Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this competition will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly submitted entries.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant's identity) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
13. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to the use of their names, photographs and likeness for promotional/advertising purposes, and agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose. The ensuing copyright will rest with the Promoter, without any claim to compensation from the entrants.
14. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
15. All decisions made by the Promoter its employees or agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the competition (including any prize) at any time in its sole discretion.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected ; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
18. The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion and for future promotional purposes. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information. Entrants may access and request correction of any of the details about them held by the Promoter by sending an email to email@example.com
19. The Promoter is Asahi Beverages (NZ) Ltd, Level 1, 96 Saint Georges Bay Road, Parnell, Auckland, New Zealand