Asahi Beverages (NZ) Ltd – Woodstock Supercars 2019
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promotion is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter and any agency involved with this promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences on 5th August 2019 and finishes on 1st September 2019
4. To enter the promotion, simply spend $20 on any Woodstock product in the same transaction from any The Bottle O or Merchants outlet during the Promotional Period, scan the promotional target with Facebook Messenger app on phone and upload receipt to enter. Alternatively search the term ‘Bevy Bot’ in Facebook Messenger.
5. Entrants may enter the promotion multiple times, provided that each entry is through a separate purchase of a Promotional Product and a separate till receipt is uploaded to Facebook Messenger. Only one entry per day is valid.
6. The winner will be determined by a random draw, which will take place on 5h of September. The winner will be the first valid entry randomly drawn from all eligible entries submitted. In the event that an ineligible entry is drawn or the Promoter is unable to contact a winner within a week of the Prize draw, having made reasonable attempts to do so, the Promoter may deem that winner’s entry invalid and select a new winner on the same terms as the original Prize draw.
7. There is one major prize of a supercars package for the winning entrant plus three companions (all of whom must be over 18 years old). The supercars package includes the following: return flights from the winner’s nearest major city airport in New Zealand to Newcastle via Brisbane departing 21st November 2019 and returning 25th November 2019, Twin share accommodation at the Rydges Hotel, Newcaste, 4 day car rental hire, 3- day grandstand tickets at the Coates Hire Newcastle 500 including a pit lane tour, and 4 tickets to the One Last Kiss concert.
8. All cost inclusions not listed, including (but not limited to) costs for meals, travel insurance, visa and passport application fees and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner and their travelling companions.
9. The prize winner and their companions must hold a valid passport with at least 6 months validity beyond their intended return date. Any prize winner and companions’ visa requirements need to be obtained prior to ticket and documentation release. Prize winner and their travel companions must have valid insurance for the duration of travel. Any costs incurred above the value of the prize are to be paid direct to the nominated travel agency and are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
10. The prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
11. In the event that the prize or any part of the prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion decide to provide an alternative prize.
12. Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this competition will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly submitted entries.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant's identity) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
15. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to the use of their names, photographs and likeness for promotional/advertising purposes, and agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose. The ensuing copyright will rest with the Promoter, without any claim to compensation from the entrants.
16. The winners acknowledge and agree that they will comply with all instructions given by employees of the Promoter and other agencies associated with this promotion, and agree not to do anything that may bring the Promoter into disrepute.
17. The winners agree that as a condition of their participation in the prize, they may be required to execute a waiver and indemnity in the form provided by the Promoter.
18. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. All decisions made by the Promoter its employees or agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the competition (including any prize) at any time in its sole discretion.
21. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected ; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
22. The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion and for future promotional purposes. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information. Entrants may access and request correction of any of the details about them held by the Promoter by sending an email to email@example.com
23. The Promoter is Asahi Beverages (NZ) Limited, Level 1, 96 St Georges Bay Road, Parnell, Auckland, New Zealand
Short form T&Cs:
Spend $20 on Woodstock in the same transaction in store within the promotional period, scan the target and upload your receipt to be in the draw to win a Newcastle car racing experience for you and three mates worth RRP $3500. Travel dates: 21/11/19 to 25/11/2019. (Prize includes: Flights from nearest major city airport, accommodation, car hire, 3-day grandstand tickets and pit lane tour for the Newcastle 500 as well as tickets to One Last Kiss for four people included). Promotion commences 5th August and concludes 1st September. Winner will be drawn on 5th September and will be contacted by Bevy Bot. You must be over 18 to enter. Promoter is Asahi Beverages (NZ) Ltd. For full terms and conditions visit www.asahibeverages.co.nz/termsandconditions